- things we hated as children: being spanked and naps
- things we love as adults: being spanked and naps
Q:Oh please. Capitalism: To each according to one’s own hard work. Read a book! :)
Oh, shit, you’re right… OH WAIT. What’s this…
Working poor? But I thought hard work always rendered wealth????? OMG LOOK AT THIS SHIT THOUGH.
More poor people in America have a job than not??? WHAAAAATT? But, graph, anon told me hard work yields wealth!
Well would you take a fucking look at this. Do you know what this means? Not only are all these hard workers poor (but hard work makes people rich????), but capitalism is also hella racist. Socialism and communism both give everyone the same opportunities, but why would we want that?! That would take white privilege out of the world of work. Equal opportunity for all colors? Fuck that, right? I prefer capitalism, where the class system and minimal regulation of business allows blatant discrimination in the work place.
I mean, surely the rich get rich by working hard and being honest. This is America, right?
Whoa! Excuse me, graph? Anon told me hard work yielded wealth??? This can’t be right! The actual workers of corporations bust their asses to make the profit for the corporations??? If this were the case, that would mean that CEOs *gasp* STEAL profit from workers???? WHAAAATTT?????
Hard work does not render wealth in a capitalist setting, or the term “working poor” wouldn’t exist. Look around you! :)
Kurdish Female Fighters take arms against ISIS and Nusra.
Do you know that PKK (the kurdish nationalist party) is inspired since 90s by the concepts of “social ecology” and “libertarian municipalism”, both developed by american anarchist Murray Bookchin ?
I like my hair messy. My love wild. And my sex aggressive. But I’m still a sensitive woman, just with passion.
what ur fav new wave band says about u
- adam and the ants: I will have sex with anybody
- the b-52's: I will spit in your face and laugh
- duran duran: I am a vain piece of shit
- depeche mode: I blend into walls
- erasure: gay
- eurythmics: do you know how many shades of eyshadow I own? like at least a dozen
- falco: I don't even speak german
- inxs: I am wearing a bandanna and drinking cheap beer
- japan: I'm special. so special
- joy division: not even a new wave band also go fuck yourself
- kate bush: I am an artsy piece of shit
- new order: I never knew my true parents I was raised by a drum machine
- the police: I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
- roxy music: the leather underpants I'm wearing are really chafing me
- talking heads: what
- u2: I appreciate the finer things in life and love getting my ass kicked
- ub40: I think I'm an incredibly diverse and tolerant person